Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association
The Journal of the Japan Industrial Management Association (JIMA) is an official publication of JIMA. Through this journal, we aim to contribute to the development of new techniques, theories and concepts in this research field. JIMA publishes six regular Japanese issues and two regular English issues every year. The two English issues are published in CD-ROM format with PDF-format files.
For the submission of technical papers to the regular English issues of the Journal of JIMA, please refer to “Instructions for Preparation of English Papers”. The key points are listed below.
The papers published in the Journal of JIMA can be downloaded through the NII Scholarly and Academic Information Navigator (the website of CiNii: http://ci.nii.ac.jp/)
- English issues: published in February and August
The English issues published in February and August are indexed as No. 3E and No. 6E, respectively (every volume).
- Media resource publication: CD-ROM with PDF format files.
The CD-ROM is attached to the Japanese issue.
- Qualification for submission
Non-members as well as members of JIMA can submit their paper to the regular English issues.
- Writing guidelines: Please refer to “Instructions for Preparation of English Papers” for details
The LaTeX class files and MS-Word template are available on this website. These files are also on the CD-ROM of regular English issues.
- Publication fee: Please refer to “Instructions for Preparation of English Papers” for details
A discount publication fee is available for members of JIMA.
- Article types are shown as below. Authors should select a category for their paper:
・ Original paper (review & survey, theory & methodology, case study)
・ Research letter
Please submit the forms and manuscripts in PDF format to the office address shown in “Instructions for Preparation of English Papers.”
Authors should submit the following materials:
1) Submission form
2) PDF file of the article excluding author’s name and affiliation (for blind-review use)
3) PDF file of the article including author’s name and affiliation (for editorial use)
4) Copyrights transfer form
5) Page charge agreement form
We hope to publish many excellent papers with the latest research achievements in the regular and special English issues. For further information about submitting English papers, please refer to the following information:
- Information for Authors:
- ・ Call for Papers for the Regular English Issues
- ・ Instructions for Preparation of English Papers
- ・ Submission form
- ・ Copyrights transfer form
- ・ Page charge agreement form
- ・ MS-Word template:
WORD (JIMA-WordEV3.doc , 2010/06/21)
- ・ LaTex class files:
LaTeX (JIMA-LaTexEV4.zip , 2010/04/07)
LaTeX sample file (JIMA-LaTeXEV4-sample.pdf, 2010/04/07)